They have been quite active this year and once again Bell & Ross return to the horology market with another variant color scheme and theme for their “BR-X1” model. As they introduce the new “White Hawk” collection with two new models, one of which equipped with a tourbillon movement. Continue reading “Bell & Ross BR-X1 White Hawk & Tourbillon Edition” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The Day After!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II R Serial, circa 1988 Ref#: 16713 * Steel & Yellow Gold with Root Beer D… https://t.co/i1etHno02r14 hours ago
- “Times For Giving!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master #Memovox LTD ED Ref#: 200.84.70 * Tribute To Polaris 1968… https://t.co/QLN6bCAzt82 days ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster “#Porsche Club of America” LTD ED Made Of Grey Ceramic * EMAIL or… https://t.co/3eOnw1VCvL2 days ago
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDq2 days ago
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi23 days ago