Despite having been associated for the longest time with mostly military and aviation themed watches, lately Bell & Ross have ventured more and more into new territories. Their latest unique offering comes in the form of a see-thru piece; introducing the “Bell & Ross Tourbillon Skeleton Sapphire”. Continue reading “Bell & Ross Tourbillon Skeleton Sapphire” »
Launching the “BR-X1” model ushered in a new chapter for the “Bell & Ross” brand. It was a high-tech chronograph that gave off a sporty look. Now, for 2017 the brand has made it so visible, you can practically see thru it. Continue reading “Bell & Ross BR-X1 Tourbillon Sapphire” »
Hublot has brought innovation to the horology industry before through the use of unique materials for manufacturing watches. Their savoir-faire has been applied for adapting ‘magic gold’, which is the world’s only scratch-resistant gold in to watches. And now they’ve focused their expertise and cut straight into sapphire in order to create the limited edition: “Hublot Big Bang Unico Sapphire”. Continue reading “Hublot’s Big Bang iN Sapphire” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #IWC 46mm Big Pilot Constant-Force Tourbillon “#LePetitPrince” Edition Ref#: IW590303 * EM… https://t.co/vfvvnz6Y9k2 hours ago
- “Steady Maneuvers!” #Glashutte 44mm Original Senator #Navigator #Chronograph Ref#: 39-34-07-07-04 * Full Set xx/100… https://t.co/Nav15aZIXD5 hours ago
- “Lead The Way!” #Rolex 40mm #Explorer II White Dial Ref#: 16570 * A Serial, circa 2000 https://t.co/1lbKJR68bi https://t.co/P2jJcVJUZB8 hours ago
- “An Overcast Moment!” #IWC 41mm #Portuguese #Chronograph Stainless Steel Ref#: IW3714-47 * Black Dial On Deployment… https://t.co/OQR3aSWpfwyesterday
- “Can You Spot the Watch?” #Cartier 27mm Tank #Americaine #Chronoflex Ref#: W2605856 * 18k Yellow Gold… https://t.co/F3vLNMwEpYyesterday