It took Oris over 35 years to finally come out with a new in-house movement, when they originally introduced the caliber 110, back in 2014. But its follow up caliber 111 would follow one year afterwards and it serves as the backstory for what we are being offered today. Re-introducing the “Oris Big Crown ProPilot Caliber 111” now with a fine looking blue sun-ray dial. Continue reading “Oris Big Crown ProPilot Caliber 111 iN Blue” »
To help celebrate the 20th anniversary of the historic “Oris Worldtimer”, the brand is releasing a new version dubbed: “Big Crown ProPilot Worldtimer”. Continue reading “Oris Big Crown ProPilot Worldtimer” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Customer Bound!” #Omega 42mm #Speedmaster Professional #Moonwatch Ref#: 145.022 * Caliber 861, circa 1990… https://t.co/Sjl3MifGMM20 hours ago
- “A Subtle Flame!” #AudemarsPiguet 31mm Classic Quartz, circa 1980’s Ref#: N/A * Dress Watch iN 18k Yellow Gold… https://t.co/eoAGHiVnwkyesterday
- “Lean Back & Soak It iN!” #Panerai 42mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Titanium Ref#: PAM 728 * Blue Dial… https://t.co/q08IdZcAXGyesterday
- “A Clear Drop!” #Bulgari 38mm #Diagono Stainless Steel Ref#: LCV38S https://t.co/NWafCiQtjB https://t.co/zW2HMAgSJhyesterday
- “Pop The Cap!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II #Pepsi Red/Blue Bezel Ref#: 16710 * Z Serial, circa 2006… https://t.co/I4Dv5ohXHd2 days ago