The Zenith brand which is part of the LVMH Group choose the Baselworld 2016 event to redefine its strategic approach. From now on, Zenith will try to associate itself more with: vintage inspired chronographs and motorsports, be it racing cars or motorbikes. Their previous bronze inspired timepieces, had already gone for the faux-patina and vintage look. But, they were still up in the sky with aviation themed watches, although now they’ve been grounded. Continue reading “Zenith On The Road with Café Racers” »
Zenith just like other brands tend to lay off the bronze material, unless we’re talking about a dive watch. Pilot watches tend to be stainless steel, or gold, but not bronze. Actually this material has only been more heavily used in watch manufacturing in the last decade. The “Extra Special” came in stainless steel when it was originally launched in 2014. But, at first glance we can say this “bronze age” is a fitting match for this vintage looking timepiece. Continue reading “Zenith takes its “Extra Special” to the “Bronze Age”” »
The watch industry is characterized by a certain conservatism. Which is why it comes as a surprise, when one of their main brands produces a timepiece that breaks a mold. If we trace back in time we can find various isolated instances in which this has occurred. And this year it seems like Patek Philippe has gone down the route, of the unexpected. Introducing the: “Patek Philippe 5524G Calatrava Pilot Travel Time”. Continue reading “Patek Philippe breaks the Calatrava mold” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Steamy Ascension!” #IWC 39mm #Portofino Amalfi Platinum Chronograph Ref#: IW3703-003 * White Enamel Dial… https://t.co/yNhUaL2U7G3 hours ago
- “Hybrid Inclinations!” #Breitling 42mm #Aerospace Avantage Titanium Ref#: E79362 * Full Set Box & Papers. circa 201… https://t.co/D4opC4ki2y6 hours ago
- “All That Glitters!” #Rolex 41mm #Datejust II Steel & White Gold Bezel Ref#: 116334 * Silver Dial Purple Arabic Num… https://t.co/wTzklR9OOW23 hours ago
- “Nebulous Portals!” #Panerai 45mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Ref#: PAM 674 * Black Sandwich Dial https://t.co/ZOLdE8Bdh7 https://t.co/Y1JJNxEF6lyesterday
- “Blood On The Tracks!” #Omega 40mm #Railmaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer Ref#: 220.127.116.11.01.001 * Stainless-St… https://t.co/pPnjLsYw24yesterday