To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission we were already expecting something memorable and Omega has come out in full shine. They have decided to introduce a new proprietary gold-tone alloy for this “Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 Limited Edition 50th Anniversary” and give it a manual winding movement. Continue reading “Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 Limited Edition 50th Anniversary” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #JaegerLeCoultre 43mm Tradition Répétition Minutes Perpétual Available iN Two Options! * E… https://t.co/nUzpBwPMTW15 hours ago
- “All On Deck!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor 1950 #GMT 8 Days Ref#: PAM 311 * Monopulsante Chronograph, 2008… https://t.co/wKJh0124Ea19 hours ago
- “Set To Flourish!” #Rolex 36mm Day-Date President 18k White Gold Ref#: 118239 * White Roman Dial, circa 2001… https://t.co/Aocn0Qki4922 hours ago
- “Branching Out!” #IWC 42mm #Pilot Double Chronograph Ref#: IW3713-43 * Silver Spitfire Dial, circa 2003… https://t.co/pXMKD6Vfocyesterday
- “Mellow Glow!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Submersible Ref#: PAM 170 * Titanium & Steel Anthracite Dial, 2005… https://t.co/iTdP9NPOrtyesterday