Anyone gearing up to dive in the oceans abyss can benefit from this new and improved Rolex unveiled at Baselworld 2018. Introducing the new slightly improved and refined “Rolex Oyster Perpetual Deepsea Sea-Dweller”. Continue reading “Rolex Oyster Perpetual Deepsea Sea-Dweller at Baselworld 2018” »
James Cameron isn’t sure if he’s a filmmaker, or an explorer. But, it’s safe to say he’s succeeded in both of these professions. As a child he grew up at a time in which NASA was launching ships into outer space and Jacques Cousteau was demystifying the oceans currents and wildlife, inspiring the imagination of future explorers. Continue reading “Rolex and James Cameron team-up to get to the bottom: of the Ocean” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The Fall Has Begun!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX & https://t.co/yJLN4iAWku https://t.co/aZLz8DuOgE16 hours ago
- “iN The Woods!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual 18k Yellow Gold Ref#: 15238 * Champagne Dial K Series, circa 2001… https://t.co/VWH7WzCzZE18 hours ago
- “Leave It Behind!” #IWC 45mm #Worldtimer Stainless Steel Ref#: IW3262-01 * Black Dial https://t.co/wJUcnb8U3c https://t.co/sYvxf11vBR22 hours ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #UlysseNardin 44mm #Torpilleur Military Semper Fortis Limited Edition Of Only 173 Pieces!… https://t.co/u8abuX9DzGyesterday
- “Go Ahead!” #Rolex 31mm #Datejust Steel & Gold Fluted Ref#: 178273 * Roman Dial On Jubilee https://t.co/wLpEK9YprB https://t.co/MTm76S6HRXyesterday