Rolex Explorer has been around since the 1950’s, originally launched in 1953. Its first major evolution probably occurred in 1989 when they introduced the: sapphire crystal, white gold outlined index markers, a redesigned 36mm case and presented the mechanical movement, caliber 3000, on the Rolex reference number 14270. There have been other upgrades and swaps along the years since then and now at Baselworld 2016 the Explorer is given a brighter light. Continue reading “Rolex Explorer Gets A Chromalight” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Cloudy with Some Flakes!” #Rolex 39mm Oyster Perpetual No-Date Re#: 114300 * Dark Rhodium Index Dial… https://t.co/F7wzGAJgupyesterday
- “Keep It Quick!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX & https://t.co/yJLN4iAWku https://t.co/0JOG8PfYGXyesterday
- “Lighting The Way”” #Omega 36mnm #Constellation Stainless Steel Ref#: 368.1075 * Caliber 1111… https://t.co/6mnvMOtXsO2 days ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #BellRoss 42mm BR-92 #Horoblack & BR03-94 #Horlum Pilot Watches * EMAIL or CALL to Pre-Ord… https://t.co/IkFr0Nws0c2 days ago
- “Follow The Current!” #IWC 41mm Portuguese #Chronograph Ref#: IW3714-45 * Silver Arabic Dial… https://t.co/9f1zhYPec92 days ago