The IWC Schaffhausen is honoring fellow Swiss boat-builder Boesch with a second limited edition watch. The key feature to stand out here is the mahogany used to construct these boats. As it’s also the color of the dial and this special edition has placed a mahogany inlay on its caseback, so let’s take a closer look at the new “IWC Portugieser Yacht Club Chronograph Edition ‘Boesch’ “. Continue reading “IWC Portugieser Yacht Club Chronograph Edition “Boesch”” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “A Clear Drop!” #Bulgari 38mm #Diagono Stainless Steel Ref#: LCV38S https://t.co/NWafCiQtjB https://t.co/zW2HMAgSJhyesterday
- “Pop The Cap!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II #Pepsi Red/Blue Bezel Ref#: 16710 * Z Serial, circa 2006… https://t.co/I4Dv5ohXHdyesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 41.5mm #Seamaster Aqua Terra ‘#PyeongChang2018’ Ref#: 5220.127.116.11.03.001 * EMAIL o… https://t.co/C09ZgFy7AXyesterday
- “Shifting Tides!” #Omega 41mm #Seamaster Stainless Steel Ref#: 2254.50.00 * Black Dial Black Bezel… https://t.co/fbIwSgOeQZ2 days ago
- “Built To Last!” #Cartier 24mm #Santos Stainless Steel Ref#: 1565 * Quartz Silver Dial https://t.co/PkRQlsXDKc https://t.co/sz5IssgYww2 days ago