It seems Breitling has taken a distinctive design direction with their most recent releases. Besides the use of black-steel materials, they have been contrasting it with very bright and warm colors, like orange and yellow. This time around it comes in the form of a limited edition timepiece, the “Breitling Chronomat 44 Blacksteel Special Edition”. Continue reading “Breitling Chronomat 44 Blacksteel Special Edition” »
Breitling’s Colt collection was conceived with action scenarios in mind. It was designed to conquer feats and endure diverse thrills. But, these are details well know about this brand and model line. The novelty factor comes in the form of its “all black” demeanor. Although the wow factor of going “dark” has diminished, since becoming one of the biggest 2016 trends in watches. Still, there is certainly a market for the new: “Breitling Colt Chronograph Automatic Blacksteel”. Continue reading “Breitling Colt Model Goes “All Black”” »
This flagship model “Chronomat 44 Blacksteel” by Breitling contains “the entire spirit of aviation on the wrist” affirms the luxury watch manufacture. The “Breitling Chronomat” was first produced in 1941 and has been one of the company’s best-selling models. The original version was completely influenced by military themes, while this present edition aimed for Baselworld 2016 is similar to its 2009 edition and is proud to be totally in-house produced by Breitling.
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Chopard 43mm #MilleMiglia #GTS Power Control Grigio Speciale Ref#: 168566-3007 * EMAIL or… https://t.co/LIq9PBTLho8 hours ago
- “Future Relics!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master Compressor #Memovox Ref#: 170.84.70 * Stainless Steel… https://t.co/P3D3I5twcS10 hours ago
- “Half Cast Shadows!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Submersible Titanium Ref#: PAM 25 * Black Waffle Dial, E Series… https://t.co/6Za8GITOF6yesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 45.5mm #Seamaster Planet Ocean “Volvo Ocean Race“ Ref#: 184.108.40.206.01.002 * EMAIL… https://t.co/MVSwcXgHHtyesterday
- “On A Roll!” #Cartier 42mm #BallonBleu Silver Dial Ref#:W69012Z4 * Stainless Steel https://t.co/D3WqBbZlY3 https://t.co/eSLGZC8kmVyesterday