Many are familiar with the “Fifty Fathoms” collection by Blancpain, but shortly after they introduced that model, along came the “Air Command”. The reason one is a well-known timepiece, while the other had been forgotten, is a wrong Blancpain now intends to correct. But, although reissuing classic watches has been a current trend in the horology industry, there are many factors that need to be kept in consideration. Continue reading “Blancpain Air Command Chronograph” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The Finale To A Week of Finals!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX &… https://t.co/kpwwa5M1xQ2 days ago
- “iN Bloom!” #Panerai 38mm Luminor Due 18k Rose Gold Ref#: PAM 756 * Ivory And Blue Dial https://t.co/g1SpdQjwNJ https://t.co/xSDiyDNBrZ2 days ago
- “The Long Dive!” #Rolex 44mm Sea-Dweller ‘James Cameron’ Ref#: 116660 * DeepSea D-Blue Dial, Full Set 2017… https://t.co/Nut8rgdvIS2 days ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #VacheronConstantin Patrimony iN Majestic Blue Three Available Options! * EMAIL or CALL to… https://t.co/bZ18Dgng9c3 days ago
- “Between The Lines!” #TAGHeuer 38mm #Monza Calibre 36 Zenith Ref#: CR5110FC6175 * Stainless Steel Black Dial… https://t.co/z6pnzWYYJ43 days ago