Even if you’re not into motorcycle racing you’ve still probably heard the name, Valentino Rossi, before. He’s been in the game since 1996 and won his first title the following year, in the 125cc category. I guess you could say racing is in his blood, since his dad, Graziano Rossi, had also raced competitively and obviously induced the passion for the sport in his son. And so the Rossi family raced for the prize and began to stack them up. Continue reading “Rossi’s “46” Timepieces for His 10th Grand Prix” »
Watch, journal & pen. Foldable sunglasses in the background. The Smythson Journal has become indispensable. Leather-bound with wafer thin blue pages that take the ink from a fountain pen without blotting. It was given to me as a birthday present last year by a good friend. Today it is filled with scribbles and sketches and I am still writing in it..over a year later. Fits in the back pocket of my jeans with my wallet. I have come to really enjoy the Jaeger-LeCoultre Squadra Reverso. Continue reading “Le Weekend – A Photo Essay” »
The old colonial bungalow sat in the deep lush topical garden. High in the hills outside the sleepy capital city that lay in the deep palm lined bay of the big sea. The house was surrounded by a cool wide verandah, and the roof hung low and cast welcome shade on the smooth, well-worn terrazzo floors.
The verandah was littered with heavy old wooden plantation chairs, stained a deep tannic brown, but comfortable looking and welcoming. Each plantation chair had a small wooden table next to it, and the wood on top of each table had deep circular stains. Continue reading “Whiskey Tango 800” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Flashy Ventures!” #JaegerLeCoultre 46mm Master Compressor Extreme World Chrono Ref#: 176.84.10 * Orange Crush Pari… https://t.co/JJ9Y5bCYru8 hours ago
- “Half A Century!” #IWC 36mm #Ingenieur Vintage, circa 1950’s Ref#: 666 AD * Caliber 8521 Stainless Steel… https://t.co/ur3pzuX5my12 hours ago
- “Colorful Beginnings!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Power Reserve Ref#: PAM 93 * Titanium Blue Dial D Series… https://t.co/2OzeJV7wZ615 hours ago
- “The Fall Has Begun!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX & https://t.co/yJLN4iAWku https://t.co/aZLz8DuOgE3 days ago
- “iN The Woods!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual 18k Yellow Gold Ref#: 15238 * Champagne Dial K Series, circa 2001… https://t.co/VWH7WzCzZE3 days ago