James Cameron isn’t sure if he’s a filmmaker, or an explorer. But, it’s safe to say he’s succeeded in both of these professions. As a child he grew up at a time in which NASA was launching ships into outer space and Jacques Cousteau was demystifying the oceans currents and wildlife, inspiring the imagination of future explorers. Continue reading “Rolex and James Cameron team-up to get to the bottom: of the Ocean” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #TAGHeuer 43mm #Carrera Calibre 02T Senna Edition Ref#: CAR5A91.FT6162 * EMAIL or CALL to… https://t.co/QKqRZC634s2 hours ago
- “An Autumn Break!” #Rolex 33mm #Cellini Danaos 18k White Gold Ref#: 4233 * Manual Wind, 1999 https://t.co/OpOF9M0yKf https://t.co/pBYi23Tpxd6 hours ago
- “Exquisite Patterns!” #Parmigiani Kalpa 39mm “Kalapagraphe” Chronograph Ref#: PFC128-0001400-HC1442 * Stainless Ste… https://t.co/iLEqvO9HWa9 hours ago
- “The Twilight Zone!” #IWC 44mm #Portuguese Yacht Club #Chronograph Ref#: IW3905-02 * Stainless Steel, 2015… https://t.co/KCmM4y4t0Fyesterday
- “Built To Tread!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master Compressor #Memovox Ref#: 170.84.70 * Stainless Steel Black Dial… https://t.co/UGG7Ouadj0yesterday