Omega has decided to reprise their orange colored “Seamaster Planet Ocean”. It was back in 2005 that they originally debuted the higher-end version of the “Planet Ocean” model line, which distinguished itself by the more professionally-oriented 600 meters of water-resistance and its colorful orange bezel. Let’s take a closer look at the upcoming 2019 “Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Orange Bezel”. Continue reading “Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Orange Bezel” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Wipe Out!” #IWC 44mm #Aquatimer Vintage Collection Ref#: IW3231-01 * Stainless Steel Black Dial… https://t.co/4StxylzNld23 hours ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 41mm Constellation Globemaster Annual Calendar Available iN 3 Versions! * EMAIL or… https://t.co/j6ST0LddWsyesterday
- “Hazy Memories!” #Rolex 36mm #Datejust Steel & 14k Yellow Gold Ref#: 1601 * Pie Pan Dial, Full Set Box Papers with… https://t.co/1vNE3zqsllyesterday
- “Time To Recharge!” #Panerai 44mm Luminor Power Reserve Ref#: PAM 27 * C Series, circa 2000 https://t.co/bnB8kQepHm https://t.co/2xjTvVolsCyesterday
- “Embrace The Journey!” #Rolex 40mm Explorer II Black Dial Ref#: 16570 * A Serial with Papers 2000… https://t.co/Lue7E9bFqD2 days ago