Just last year Glashütte released one of the most impressive and uniquely designed dial we got to see on the horology circuit. Now they return to market again with the same concept in a new color hue option, while also offering a no-date and date model. Make way for the new “Glashütte Original Sixties Annual Edition 2019”.
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Long Weekend Ahead!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/dysZy9f8Py & https://t.co/yJLN4iAWku https://t.co/z7djKcLp6u2 days ago
- “Natural Shades!” #Rolex 41mm Day-Date II President 18k White Gold Ref#: 218239 * Black Out Arabic Dial with Card… https://t.co/2RBlobFacI2 days ago
- “Let The Sunshine!” #Panerai 38mm Luminor Due 18k Rose Gold 3 Days Ref#: PAM 756 * Ivory And Blue Dial… https://t.co/2wGoacYZcQ2 days ago
- “Star Gazing!” #IWC 44mm Portuguese Perpetual Calendar Ref#: IW5021-19 * Hemisphere Moonphase 18k Rose Gold… https://t.co/ciMvFVubDK2 days ago
- “High Rollers!” #Rolex 40mm #Daytona 18k Yellow Gold Ceramic Bezel Ref#: 116518LN * Oysterflex ‘#PaulNewman’ Dial… https://t.co/SWDFjoafTN3 days ago