Times of war have always been times of great innovation. Although tragic and detrimental in the moments they occur, it cannot be denied their urgency to seek resolve have fomented some of humanities most ingenious inventions. To name just a few we owe: radars, microwaves and even the Internet to war! Horology also benefited greatly from tumultuous times, and among those creations was the “Panerai 721 & 720.” Continue reading “Officine Panerai PAM 720 & 721” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Panerai 47mm Luna Rossa Challenger Submersible Ref#: PAM 1039 * EMAIL or CALL to Pre-Ord… https://t.co/0dHl057kZJ20 hours ago
- “Cruise Patrol!” #Longines 40mm Heritage 1945 “#Hodinkee” Classic Ref#: L2.8126.96.36.199 * Salmon Dial… https://t.co/0Odq2V5gG223 hours ago
- “Patch Ahead!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual No-Date Ref#: 114200 * Stainless Steel Black Dial… https://t.co/2vG5mHizUIyesterday
- “Other Dimensions!” #Breitling 46mm #Navitimer World Silver Dial Ref#: A24322 * Stainless Steel… https://t.co/XemSiY3HcJyesterday
- “All Week Long!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Marina 8 Days Ref#: PAM 510 * Dial Q Series, 2015 Full Set… https://t.co/06eRGrqUmR2 days ago