Officine Panerai has just released two new Radiomir models with vintage inspired looks. They are in no way what the brand has accustomed us to expect, but they will certainly be embraced by some horology aficionados. As the CEO Jean-Marc Pontroué has stated “Panerai is a masculine brand”, but they are always interested in new ventures. These two new “Panerai Radiomir 1940 Art Deco” models manage to innovate, while highlighting antique designs. Continue reading “Panerai Radiomir 1940 Art Deco Dial” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Rush Hour Blues!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor #GMT Ref#: PAM 1033 * Blue Sandwich Dial https://t.co/hKrA156afe https://t.co/9fcuM6xl1v10 hours ago
- “Cool Waters!” #Rolex 44mm Sea-Dweller DeepSea Black Dial Ref#: 116660 * Full Set 2017 https://t.co/9BmVSMKYqH https://t.co/eOrujr8wEd13 hours ago
- “Light Up the Week!” #Anonimo 43mm #Militare Automatico Ref#: 2010 * White Dial xxx/1503 Limited Edition… https://t.co/NxngtmhO8C17 hours ago
- “It’s Officially Summer Time!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX &… https://t.co/kkIgbWiVGV3 days ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Rolex 36mm #Datejust Pre & Post 2018 Editions! Ref#: 126234 & 116234 * EMAIL or CALL to P… https://t.co/rCbCXubObm3 days ago