Back at Baselworld 2018 the German brand Glashütte introduced a couple of new dial colors, as the attempt to appeal to a wider up and coming markets of potential first time watch buyers. They opted to give some of their dress watches a slicker minimalist look, while still providing quite a few complications. The result were these understated yet more than capable “Glashütte Original Senator Excellence Panorama Date Moon Phase”. Continue reading “Glashütte Original Senator Excellence Panorama Date Moon Phase” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #JaegerLeCoultre 43mm Tradition Répétition Minutes Perpétual Available iN Two Options! * E… https://t.co/nUzpBwPMTW15 hours ago
- “All On Deck!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor 1950 #GMT 8 Days Ref#: PAM 311 * Monopulsante Chronograph, 2008… https://t.co/wKJh0124Ea19 hours ago
- “Set To Flourish!” #Rolex 36mm Day-Date President 18k White Gold Ref#: 118239 * White Roman Dial, circa 2001… https://t.co/Aocn0Qki4922 hours ago
- “Branching Out!” #IWC 42mm #Pilot Double Chronograph Ref#: IW3713-43 * Silver Spitfire Dial, circa 2003… https://t.co/pXMKD6Vfocyesterday
- “Mellow Glow!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Submersible Ref#: PAM 170 * Titanium & Steel Anthracite Dial, 2005… https://t.co/iTdP9NPOrtyesterday