The current Official Timekeeper of the Olympic Games since 1932, Omega will continue to be so until 2032. For those that enjoyed the latest PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics, here is the medal themed “Omega Seamaster Olympics Gold Collection”. Continue reading “Omega Seamaster Olympic Games Gold Collection” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “An Oasis Awaits!” #IWC 41mm #Portuguese #Chronograph Ref#: IW3714-80 * 18k Rose Gold Silver Dial… https://t.co/yLUNeRpdaE2 days ago
- “Fresh Off The Boat!” #BellRoss 42mm #Divers Stainless Steel Ref#: BR0392 * Blue Bezel Blue Rubber Strap… https://t.co/ErzRQtXtJT2 days ago
- “Run On iN!” #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster Racing Master Chronometer Ref#: 3188.8.131.52.04.001 * Stainless Steel White D… https://t.co/oDJ1w4gIY02 days ago
- “A Touch Of Blue!” #Rolex 39mm Oyster Perpetual No-Date Stainless Steel Ref#: 114300 * Dark Rhodium Index Dial… https://t.co/SbluPAbe4r3 days ago
- “Waves Colliding” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Power Reserve Ref#: PAM 90 * Stainless Steel Automatic… https://t.co/x53r5lNZTv3 days ago