It took Oris over 35 years to finally come out with a new in-house movement, when they originally introduced the caliber 110, back in 2014. But its follow up caliber 111 would follow one year afterwards and it serves as the backstory for what we are being offered today. Re-introducing the “Oris Big Crown ProPilot Caliber 111” now with a fine looking blue sun-ray dial. Continue reading “Oris Big Crown ProPilot Caliber 111 iN Blue” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Steamy Ascension!” #IWC 39mm #Portofino Amalfi Platinum Chronograph Ref#: IW3703-003 * White Enamel Dial… https://t.co/yNhUaL2U7G8 hours ago
- “Hybrid Inclinations!” #Breitling 42mm #Aerospace Avantage Titanium Ref#: E79362 * Full Set Box & Papers. circa 201… https://t.co/D4opC4ki2y11 hours ago
- “All That Glitters!” #Rolex 41mm #Datejust II Steel & White Gold Bezel Ref#: 116334 * Silver Dial Purple Arabic Num… https://t.co/wTzklR9OOWyesterday
- “Nebulous Portals!” #Panerai 45mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Ref#: PAM 674 * Black Sandwich Dial https://t.co/ZOLdE8Bdh7 https://t.co/Y1JJNxEF6lyesterday
- “Blood On The Tracks!” #Omega 40mm #Railmaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer Ref#: 188.8.131.52.01.001 * Stainless-St… https://t.co/pPnjLsYw24yesterday