It was only last year in 2016 that Bell & Ross announced their partnership with Team Renault Sports, leading them into Formula 1 territory. But, since then various timepieces have sprung from this union, like this new “Bell & Ross Renault Sport 40th Anniversary” edition. Continue reading “Bell & Ross BR 126 Renault Sport 40th Anniversary” »
Today let’s focus on one of the most famous vintage watches, no one truly knows how to use. It’s the “Breitling Navitimer Old II” that first emerged in the 1950’s and we recently had added to our stock. Continue reading “Breitling Navitimer Old II Ref#:A13322” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Shifting Tides!” #Omega 41mm #Seamaster Stainless Steel Ref#: 2254.50.00 * Black Dial Black Bezel… https://t.co/fbIwSgOeQZ4 hours ago
- “Built To Last!” #Cartier 24mm #Santos Stainless Steel Ref#: 1565 * Quartz Silver Dial https://t.co/PkRQlsXDKc https://t.co/sz5IssgYww21 hours ago
- “Finish Lines!” #Panerai 45mm #Ferrari #Granturismo Chronograph Ref#: FER00013 https://t.co/35X9IDzrVY https://t.co/6OsrZvvPniyesterday
- “iN Between Moods!” #IWC 43mm #DaVinci Tonneau Chronograph Ref#: IW3764-03 https://t.co/yjbsJ3Y0Pm https://t.co/0QwvCc5Ij7yesterday
- “Cloudy with Some Flakes!” #Rolex 39mm Oyster Perpetual No-Date Re#: 114300 * Dark Rhodium Index Dial… https://t.co/F7wzGAJgup2 days ago