We’d need to clock back to 1970 to witness the introduction of the stop-seconds chronograph known as “ChronOris”. Now Oris is returning this vintage watch in a modern version for the horology market. Continue reading “Oris ChronOris Date” »
After becoming synonymous with military and diving timepieces, Bell & Ross keeps breaking away from the aesthetics that popularized it. Not that they won’t venture down those routes again. But, rather the thought that diversifying its offerings can yield better results and widen their customer base is the true catalyst. Continue reading “Bell & Ross 03-94 Aéro GT Orange” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
A. Lange & Söhne Audemars Piguet Baselworld Baselworld 2016 Baselworld 2017 Bell & Ross BellRoss Breguet Breitling Bulgari Chopard Chronograph El Primero Girard-Perregaux GMT Heritage Heuer Hublot IWC IWC Schaffhausen Jaeger-LeCoultre Longines Luminor Moonphase Officine Panerai Omega Oris Panerai Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar Pilot Portugieser Radiomir Rolex Royal Oak Seamaster SIHH SIHH 2017 Smartwatch Speedmaster TAG Heuer Tourbillon Ulysse Nardin Vacheron Constantin Zenith
Like Us On Facebook
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDq21 hours ago
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi2yesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Cartier 40mm #Mysterious Day & Night Rotonde de Cartier 45mm Skeleton Mysterious Double… https://t.co/Sa7Xi1qQeJyesterday
- “Fed By Two Spheres!” #Omega 37mm Constellation Hybrid #Chronograph Ref#: 1542.30.00 * Mechanical & Quartz Movement… https://t.co/HSgw1JbUjMyesterday
- “Concrete Take Off!” #JaegerLeCoultre 46mm Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm Ref#: 177.T4.7V * #ValentinoRossi Limi… https://t.co/HPfvwsV0Dr2 days ago