We’d need to clock back to 1970 to witness the introduction of the stop-seconds chronograph known as “ChronOris”. Now Oris is returning this vintage watch in a modern version for the horology market. Continue reading “Oris ChronOris Date” »
After becoming synonymous with military and diving timepieces, Bell & Ross keeps breaking away from the aesthetics that popularized it. Not that they won’t venture down those routes again. But, rather the thought that diversifying its offerings can yield better results and widen their customer base is the true catalyst. Continue reading “Bell & Ross 03-94 Aéro GT Orange” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
A. Lange & Söhne Audemars Piguet Baselworld Baselworld 2016 Baselworld 2017 BaselWorld 2018 Bell & Ross BellRoss Breguet Breitling Chopard Chronograph El Primero Girard-Perregaux GMT Heritage Heuer Hublot IWC IWC Schaffhausen Jaeger-LeCoultre Longines Luminor Officine Panerai Omega Oris Panerai Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar Pilot Portugieser Radiomir Reverso Rolex Royal Oak Seamaster SIHH SIHH 2017 SIHH 2018 Speedmaster TAG Heuer Tourbillon Ulysse Nardin Vacheron Constantin Zenith
Like Us On Facebook
- “iN Cruise Mode!” #IWC 43mm #Ingenieur Chronograph #AMG, 2010 Ref#; IW3725-04 * Titanium https://t.co/gfljFQ2oa8 https://t.co/H0oD82GZS214 hours ago
- “A Clear View!” #Cartier 40mm #Pasha #Seatimer, 2008 Ref#: W31080M7 * Silver Dial https://t.co/mnYuWWMqAL https://t.co/2XlrkmeKvX18 hours ago
- “Smooth Sailing!” #Omega 41mm #Seamaster 300M Patina Blue Ref#: 2542.80.00 * Stainless Steel Quartz… https://t.co/jTCDQa26R02 days ago
- “Sunny Yet Chilly!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX & https://t.co/yJLN4iAWku https://t.co/bP8CDtcvnj2 days ago
- “Waiting For The Tide!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Marina Logo O Series Ref#: PAM 005 * Stainless Steel… https://t.co/6pB4AiLDur3 days ago