Last year Rolex introduced a thinner “Datejust” model, now they’re back at Baselworld 2017 with a subtle redesign. The end result has been applauded by most. While many horology aficionados have been so distracted by all the other timely releases they haven’t noticed, but were here to shed some light. Continue reading “Rolex Datejust 41” »
Those in search of a traditional, dressier timepiece from the Rolex brand have just been given a new option. Introducing the new “Rolex Cellini Moonphase” at Baselworld 2017. A great selection for those trying to keep it classy, while moving forward towards innovation. Continue reading “Rolex Cellini Moonwatch At Baselworld 2017” »
As the ripples caused by all the horology conventions begins to cool down, other brands begin to resurface. Like, Vacheron Constantin that now unveils two new editions for their “Malte” collection. In one instance we have the elegant tourbillon piece for him; while for her they conceived a petite version with grandiose quality. Continue reading “Vacheron Constantin Malte Tourbillon & Malte Small Models” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The Day After!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II R Serial, circa 1988 Ref#: 16713 * Steel & Yellow Gold with Root Beer D… https://t.co/i1etHno02r14 hours ago
- “Times For Giving!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master #Memovox LTD ED Ref#: 200.84.70 * Tribute To Polaris 1968… https://t.co/QLN6bCAzt82 days ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster “#Porsche Club of America” LTD ED Made Of Grey Ceramic * EMAIL or… https://t.co/3eOnw1VCvL2 days ago
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDq2 days ago
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi23 days ago