New timepieces are constantly being released and unveiled to the general public. But, it’s not every day that a completely new technique is introduced into the art of horology. After decades of approaching diamond-setting in the same fashion, without much innovation. Patek Philippe had an insight which now introduces a totally new approach to this craft. Continue reading “Patek Philippe Calatrava 7200/200R” »
Longines has been feeling nostalgic and we horology enthusiast appreciate it! Thanks to their well kept museum and very rich back catalog from which they can draw inspiration. We saw it recently when they re-issued their “Heritage 1969” and now they’re back with yet another impressive watch for their “Heritage” collection. Continue reading “Longines Heritage Military” »
It seems Breitling has taken a distinctive design direction with their most recent releases. Besides the use of black-steel materials, they have been contrasting it with very bright and warm colors, like orange and yellow. This time around it comes in the form of a limited edition timepiece, the “Breitling Chronomat 44 Blacksteel Special Edition”. Continue reading “Breitling Chronomat 44 Blacksteel Special Edition” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Can You Spot the Watch?” #Cartier 27mm Tank #Americaine #Chronoflex Ref#: W2605856 * 18k Yellow Gold… https://t.co/F3vLNMwEpY20 hours ago
- “#SpeedyTuesday!” #Omega 40mm #Speedmaster First Omega iN Space Ref#: 3220.127.116.11.01.001 * #Moonwatch On Leather S… https://t.co/eoQhVVBhaKyesterday
- “Breaking New Ground!” #Graham 47mm Silverstone Tourist Trophy Ref#: 2BLUV.B25R * #IsleOfMan Limited Edition… https://t.co/UwjennBzVKyesterday
- “Dot The Lines!” #GirardPerregaux 38mm Sport Classique #Chronograph #Rattrapante Ref#: 9018.104.22.1681 * Silver Dia… https://t.co/hcFpDBFceYyesterday
- “A Fresh Burst!” #Panerai 42mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Ref#: PAM 904 * #Anthracite Dial Stainless Steel… https://t.co/X7aUfHRMvv2 days ago