New timepieces are constantly being released and unveiled to the general public. But, it’s not every day that a completely new technique is introduced into the art of horology. After decades of approaching diamond-setting in the same fashion, without much innovation. Patek Philippe had an insight which now introduces a totally new approach to this craft. Continue reading “Patek Philippe Calatrava 7200/200R” »
Longines has been feeling nostalgic and we horology enthusiast appreciate it! Thanks to their well kept museum and very rich back catalog from which they can draw inspiration. We saw it recently when they re-issued their “Heritage 1969” and now they’re back with yet another impressive watch for their “Heritage” collection. Continue reading “Longines Heritage Military” »
It seems Breitling has taken a distinctive design direction with their most recent releases. Besides the use of black-steel materials, they have been contrasting it with very bright and warm colors, like orange and yellow. This time around it comes in the form of a limited edition timepiece, the “Breitling Chronomat 44 Blacksteel Special Edition”. Continue reading “Breitling Chronomat 44 Blacksteel Special Edition” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Breitling 46mm #Navitimer 8 Super 8 B20 Automatic 50 EMAIL or CALL to Pre-Order!! More iN… https://t.co/6Q5OyN0pgq3 hours ago
- “Moving Upward!” #Rolex 36mm #Explorer I Stainless Steel Ref#: 14270 * P Serial, circa 2000 https://t.co/DYm25OybBp https://t.co/NiUBbjaq2H6 hours ago
- “Classical Cornerstones!” #Cartier 38mm #Pasha #Chronograph Ref#: NLA * 18k Yellow Gold Silver Dial… https://t.co/x4248BvDU023 hours ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #IWC 43mm #Pilot’s Watch #Chronograph Ref#: IW377724 * EMAIL or CALL to Pre-Order!! More i… https://t.co/ZOHtYBfyxdyesterday
- Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX & https://t.co/yJLN4iAWku https://t.co/FiuCp8nxTm13 days ago