Some horology brands need no introduction, while other brands gain a lot from their ambassadors and spokespeople. That’s the case for TAG Heuer which has been on the rise, ever since Jean-Claude Biver took over as CEO of the company. And after many new releases and synergies with athletes and celebrities. TAG Heuer focuses on one of their best-sellers, the Aquaracer. Continue reading “TAG Heuer Caliber 5 iN Black Titanium” »
Vacheron Constantin has just returned to the market with a new version of their “Vacheron Constantin Traditionelle Perpetual Calendar Chronograph”. Although the term new isn’t completely accurate, since this watch at first glance seems very similar to its predecessor. But, things have changed a bit as or description below will reveal. Continue reading “Vacheron Constantin Traditionelle Perpetual Calendar Chronograph” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Customer Bound!” #Omega 42mm #Speedmaster Professional #Moonwatch Ref#: 145.022 * Caliber 861, circa 1990… https://t.co/Sjl3MifGMM20 hours ago
- “A Subtle Flame!” #AudemarsPiguet 31mm Classic Quartz, circa 1980’s Ref#: N/A * Dress Watch iN 18k Yellow Gold… https://t.co/eoAGHiVnwkyesterday
- “Lean Back & Soak It iN!” #Panerai 42mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Titanium Ref#: PAM 728 * Blue Dial… https://t.co/q08IdZcAXGyesterday
- “A Clear Drop!” #Bulgari 38mm #Diagono Stainless Steel Ref#: LCV38S https://t.co/NWafCiQtjB https://t.co/zW2HMAgSJhyesterday
- “Pop The Cap!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II #Pepsi Red/Blue Bezel Ref#: 16710 * Z Serial, circa 2006… https://t.co/I4Dv5ohXHd2 days ago