Breitling is adding another Navitimer GMT chronograph in a limited edition version. This aviation themed brand made this chronograph with a traveler’s soul in mind and now it has a color palette to match the explorers to the skies above and oceans below, with the aurora blue dial. Continue reading “Breitling Navitimer GMT Aurora Blue” »
Element iN Time just recently got back from the most recent “IWJG – International Watch & Jewelry Guild” show, held at Long Beach, California. Where they sold, bought and traded their favorite type of goods: watches! And our CEO Gary Videira even had time to stop by the “WatchGeekTime” studios iN Los Angeles and chat away about horology themes with another watch aficionado, the self-described watch geek, Scott Goldman. Continue reading “EiT Meets WatchGeekTime iN LA” »
Once again Jaeger-LeCoultre contributes its efforts to the seventh art by being an official partner of the “Venice International Film Festival” celebrating its 73rd edition of honoring movies and their creators. And it marks a decade since JLC got involved with these festivities. Continue reading “Jaeger-LeCoultre at the 73rd Venice Film Festival” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The Day After!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II R Serial, circa 1988 Ref#: 16713 * Steel & Yellow Gold with Root Beer D… https://t.co/i1etHno02r14 hours ago
- “Times For Giving!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master #Memovox LTD ED Ref#: 200.84.70 * Tribute To Polaris 1968… https://t.co/QLN6bCAzt82 days ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster “#Porsche Club of America” LTD ED Made Of Grey Ceramic * EMAIL or… https://t.co/3eOnw1VCvL2 days ago
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDq2 days ago
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi23 days ago