Breitling is adding another Navitimer GMT chronograph in a limited edition version. This aviation themed brand made this chronograph with a traveler’s soul in mind and now it has a color palette to match the explorers to the skies above and oceans below, with the aurora blue dial. Continue reading “Breitling Navitimer GMT Aurora Blue” »
Element iN Time just recently got back from the most recent “IWJG – International Watch & Jewelry Guild” show, held at Long Beach, California. Where they sold, bought and traded their favorite type of goods: watches! And our CEO Gary Videira even had time to stop by the “WatchGeekTime” studios iN Los Angeles and chat away about horology themes with another watch aficionado, the self-described watch geek, Scott Goldman. Continue reading “EiT Meets WatchGeekTime iN LA” »
Once again Jaeger-LeCoultre contributes its efforts to the seventh art by being an official partner of the “Venice International Film Festival” celebrating its 73rd edition of honoring movies and their creators. And it marks a decade since JLC got involved with these festivities. Continue reading “Jaeger-LeCoultre at the 73rd Venice Film Festival” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Shifting Tides!” #Omega 41mm #Seamaster Stainless Steel Ref#: 2254.50.00 * Black Dial Black Bezel… https://t.co/fbIwSgOeQZ4 hours ago
- “Built To Last!” #Cartier 24mm #Santos Stainless Steel Ref#: 1565 * Quartz Silver Dial https://t.co/PkRQlsXDKc https://t.co/sz5IssgYww21 hours ago
- “Finish Lines!” #Panerai 45mm #Ferrari #Granturismo Chronograph Ref#: FER00013 https://t.co/35X9IDzrVY https://t.co/6OsrZvvPniyesterday
- “iN Between Moods!” #IWC 43mm #DaVinci Tonneau Chronograph Ref#: IW3764-03 https://t.co/yjbsJ3Y0Pm https://t.co/0QwvCc5Ij7yesterday
- “Cloudy with Some Flakes!” #Rolex 39mm Oyster Perpetual No-Date Re#: 114300 * Dark Rhodium Index Dial… https://t.co/F7wzGAJgup2 days ago