The Bell & Ross brand has a very strong association with aviation timepieces, but this latest model wants to go to outer space. Since it’s been inspired by space exploration, but in reality hasn’t been out of our stratosphere or even tested in such conditions. Still it’s a great looking watch for horology and space enthusiasts alike; introducing the: “Bell & Ross BR-X1 Hyperstellar”. Continue reading “Bell & Ross BR-X1 Hyperstellar” »
The Cat’s Eye model line originally debuted in 2004 and was seen as so innovative that it received many high praises and awards, such as “Watch of the Year”. Since then Girard-Perregaux has kept looking for ways to keep the novelty factor alive in this timepiece. For 2016 the iconic “Cat’s Eye” returns with an aventurine dial. Continue reading “Girard-Perregaux Cat’s Eye Aventurine Dial” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDq21 hours ago
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi2yesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Cartier 40mm #Mysterious Day & Night Rotonde de Cartier 45mm Skeleton Mysterious Double… https://t.co/Sa7Xi1qQeJyesterday
- “Fed By Two Spheres!” #Omega 37mm Constellation Hybrid #Chronograph Ref#: 1542.30.00 * Mechanical & Quartz Movement… https://t.co/HSgw1JbUjMyesterday
- “Concrete Take Off!” #JaegerLeCoultre 46mm Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm Ref#: 177.T4.7V * #ValentinoRossi Limi… https://t.co/HPfvwsV0Dr2 days ago