This year marks the 225th anniversary of the Swiss horology brand Girard-Perregaux. And among various timepieces they’ve issued this year are some vintage homage watches. These classically designed models are reminiscent of simpler times, as this new “Girard-Perregaux 1957 Gyromatic” exemplifies. Continue reading “Girard-Perregaux Returns To 1957” »
The Brits may be flirting with a “Brexit”, but the British watch brand Graham is back with another batch of their successful ‘Chronofighter’s’. This time around they’re issuing 4 new “Graham Chronofighter Vintage Anniversary” editions. These watches are also limited editions of only 15 pieces per each version. Continue reading “Graham Chronofighter Vintage 15th Anniversary Edition” »
Breitling’s Colt collection was conceived with action scenarios in mind. It was designed to conquer feats and endure diverse thrills. But, these are details well know about this brand and model line. The novelty factor comes in the form of its “all black” demeanor. Although the wow factor of going “dark” has diminished, since becoming one of the biggest 2016 trends in watches. Still, there is certainly a market for the new: “Breitling Colt Chronograph Automatic Blacksteel”. Continue reading “Breitling Colt Model Goes “All Black”” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Breguet 40mm 5517 #Marine Collection Available iN 3 Options! * EMAIL or CALL to Pre-Order… https://t.co/E5aK0LIoJO17 hours ago
- “Raise The Curtain!” #JaegerLeCoultre 46mm Master Compressor #Chronograph #GMT Ref#: 205.C5.71 * Ceramic Grey Dial,… https://t.co/0TSFmTc2LP20 hours ago
- “A Mystical Journey!” #IWC 44mm #Pilot Antoine de Saint Exupery Ref#: IW3201-03 * 18k Rose Gold LTD ED… https://t.co/40DJVge4afyesterday
- “Cruise Mode!” #Panerai 45mm #Radiomir 1940 3 Days Ref#: PAM 573 * 18k Rose Gold Brown Dial https://t.co/WIpvhJdeWd https://t.co/eI4ub5t10zyesterday
- “An Early Departure!” #Longines 35mm #Conquest 18k Rose Gold Ref#: 92025-6 * Caliber 291, circa 1960’s… https://t.co/41QGfCyFM7yesterday