This year marks the 225th anniversary of the Swiss horology brand Girard-Perregaux. And among various timepieces they’ve issued this year are some vintage homage watches. These classically designed models are reminiscent of simpler times, as this new “Girard-Perregaux 1957 Gyromatic” exemplifies. Continue reading “Girard-Perregaux Returns To 1957” »
The Brits may be flirting with a “Brexit”, but the British watch brand Graham is back with another batch of their successful ‘Chronofighter’s’. This time around they’re issuing 4 new “Graham Chronofighter Vintage Anniversary” editions. These watches are also limited editions of only 15 pieces per each version. Continue reading “Graham Chronofighter Vintage 15th Anniversary Edition” »
Breitling’s Colt collection was conceived with action scenarios in mind. It was designed to conquer feats and endure diverse thrills. But, these are details well know about this brand and model line. The novelty factor comes in the form of its “all black” demeanor. Although the wow factor of going “dark” has diminished, since becoming one of the biggest 2016 trends in watches. Still, there is certainly a market for the new: “Breitling Colt Chronograph Automatic Blacksteel”. Continue reading “Breitling Colt Model Goes “All Black”” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “A Clear Drop!” #Bulgari 38mm #Diagono Stainless Steel Ref#: LCV38S https://t.co/NWafCiQtjB https://t.co/zW2HMAgSJhyesterday
- “Pop The Cap!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II #Pepsi Red/Blue Bezel Ref#: 16710 * Z Serial, circa 2006… https://t.co/I4Dv5ohXHdyesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 41.5mm #Seamaster Aqua Terra ‘#PyeongChang2018’ Ref#: 518.104.22.168.03.001 * EMAIL o… https://t.co/C09ZgFy7AXyesterday
- “Shifting Tides!” #Omega 41mm #Seamaster Stainless Steel Ref#: 2254.50.00 * Black Dial Black Bezel… https://t.co/fbIwSgOeQZ2 days ago
- “Built To Last!” #Cartier 24mm #Santos Stainless Steel Ref#: 1565 * Quartz Silver Dial https://t.co/PkRQlsXDKc https://t.co/sz5IssgYww2 days ago