Watchmakers at Hublot have gained a reputation as experimental horologists by employing all kinds of unusual materials. We’ve seen them use: carbon fiber, osmium, zirconium, tantalum, magic gold and they even embroidered a timepiece, among other eccentricities. Now, they’ve taken what normally would make a strap and made a dial instead! Introducing the “Hublot Classic Fusion Berluti”. Continue reading “Hublot Classic Fusion Berluti” »
Held by many as the best cigar you can buy, this celebrated post-revolution Cuban cigar named Cohiba debuted in 1966; while the prized Swiss chronograph caliber “El Primero” was originally unveiled in 1969. But, 2016 marks their encounter in this limited edition “Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Cohiba Edition”. Continue reading “Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Cohiba Edition” »
Although the Breitling brand is known for its aviation timepieces, they aspire as much too new heights, as they do to reaching new depths. This “Breitling Avenger II Seawolf Blacksteel” watch was made to conquer the abyss with us attached to it. Originally the “Avenger II” debuted in 2013, but now it’s back in a limited edition blacksteel version. Continue reading “Breitling Avenger II Seawolf” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Chopard 43mm #MilleMiglia #GTS Power Control Grigio Speciale Ref#: 168566-3007 * EMAIL or… https://t.co/LIq9PBTLho8 hours ago
- “Future Relics!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master Compressor #Memovox Ref#: 170.84.70 * Stainless Steel… https://t.co/P3D3I5twcS10 hours ago
- “Half Cast Shadows!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Submersible Titanium Ref#: PAM 25 * Black Waffle Dial, E Series… https://t.co/6Za8GITOF6yesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 45.5mm #Seamaster Planet Ocean “Volvo Ocean Race“ Ref#: 188.8.131.52.01.002 * EMAIL… https://t.co/MVSwcXgHHtyesterday
- “On A Roll!” #Cartier 42mm #BallonBleu Silver Dial Ref#:W69012Z4 * Stainless Steel https://t.co/D3WqBbZlY3 https://t.co/eSLGZC8kmVyesterday