Watchmakers at Hublot have gained a reputation as experimental horologists by employing all kinds of unusual materials. We’ve seen them use: carbon fiber, osmium, zirconium, tantalum, magic gold and they even embroidered a timepiece, among other eccentricities. Now, they’ve taken what normally would make a strap and made a dial instead! Introducing the “Hublot Classic Fusion Berluti”. Continue reading “Hublot Classic Fusion Berluti” »
Held by many as the best cigar you can buy, this celebrated post-revolution Cuban cigar named Cohiba debuted in 1966; while the prized Swiss chronograph caliber “El Primero” was originally unveiled in 1969. But, 2016 marks their encounter in this limited edition “Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Cohiba Edition”. Continue reading “Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Cohiba Edition” »
Although the Breitling brand is known for its aviation timepieces, they aspire as much too new heights, as they do to reaching new depths. This “Breitling Avenger II Seawolf Blacksteel” watch was made to conquer the abyss with us attached to it. Originally the “Avenger II” debuted in 2013, but now it’s back in a limited edition blacksteel version. Continue reading “Breitling Avenger II Seawolf” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The Day After!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II R Serial, circa 1988 Ref#: 16713 * Steel & Yellow Gold with Root Beer D… https://t.co/i1etHno02r14 hours ago
- “Times For Giving!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master #Memovox LTD ED Ref#: 200.84.70 * Tribute To Polaris 1968… https://t.co/QLN6bCAzt82 days ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster “#Porsche Club of America” LTD ED Made Of Grey Ceramic * EMAIL or… https://t.co/3eOnw1VCvL2 days ago
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDq2 days ago
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi23 days ago