The UEFA Euro 2016 championship beginning on the 10th of June, in France, will be the first to unite 24 teams in competition, instead of the traditional 16. And the Swiss brand Hublot with its knack for imbuing synergies between themselves and major sports events, couldn’t stay away. So, let us introduce the “Hublot Big Bang Unico Chronograph Retrograde UEFA Euro 2016” to all you soccer and football enthusiasts. Continue reading “Hublot Big Bang UEFA EURO 2016” »
Stars have guided many travelers towards new lands and we’ve even drawn up many gods while connecting them to one another like dots. Time has always benefited from these shiny spectacles in the sky. And now Italian horology manufacturer Bell & Ross has been inspired to take these twinkling lights and place them on a women’s timepiece; introducing the: “Bell & Ross Diamond Eagle”. Continue reading “Bell & Ross Aims For The Stars” »
Back at Baselworld 2015 Breitling introduced the “Breitling Chronoliner” with a panda dial and a ceramic rotating bezel. Now a year later they’ve returned to this model and made it out of 18k red gold, while mounting it to a rubber strap. And we must say it looks impressive. But, don’t wait too long before seeking one out. This watch is a limited edition of only 250 pieces that won’t last long. Continue reading “Breitling Chronoliner iN 18k Red Gold” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDq21 hours ago
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi2yesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Cartier 40mm #Mysterious Day & Night Rotonde de Cartier 45mm Skeleton Mysterious Double… https://t.co/Sa7Xi1qQeJyesterday
- “Fed By Two Spheres!” #Omega 37mm Constellation Hybrid #Chronograph Ref#: 1542.30.00 * Mechanical & Quartz Movement… https://t.co/HSgw1JbUjMyesterday
- “Concrete Take Off!” #JaegerLeCoultre 46mm Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm Ref#: 177.T4.7V * #ValentinoRossi Limi… https://t.co/HPfvwsV0Dr2 days ago