The latest high-profile synergy by Hublot is being made with the mentor of the “Sang Bleu” publication, the successful Swiss tattoo artist Maxime Büchi. The new “Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu” has had its dial completely redesigned with a “sacred geometry” motif by this eclectic entrepreneurial artist. Continue reading “Hublot Goes Geometrical with Sang Bleu” »
If required to describe the essential looks of a dress watch, white dial with black markings and Roman numerals, no doubt would come to mind. White gold would also be preferred to yellow, but stainless steel is a more price-friendly option for most. This color scheme screams “classical” without hardly making a sound. And this Swiss brand has created a quintessential piece of understated sophistication, introducing the: “Frédérique Constant Porcelain”. Continue reading “Frédérique Constant Porcelain” »
Dive watches have been a specialty of Breitling and we’ve seen them issued in all sorts of variables by this prolific Swiss brand. Even the movements for these timepieces can be had in either mechanical or quartz. And fostered looks have included vintage to modern themes. But, the ceramic bezel hadn’t been used that often, although here it is again with the: “Breitling Superocean 44 Special”. Continue reading “Breitling Superocean 44 Special” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Clear Views!” #Oris 44mm #Audi Sport #GMT Silver Dial Ref#: 01 747 7701 4461-07 5 22 87FCS https://t.co/quPMwiy3Os https://t.co/RQ7Vi4GtEL18 hours ago
- “Recouping To Soar!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Power Reserve #Titanium Ref#: PAM 57 * Brown Dial C Series 2000… https://t.co/MAXC0L5NQqyesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Panerai 50mm L’Astronomo #Luminor 1950 Tourbillon Moon Phases Equation Of Time GMT * Ref#… https://t.co/j0Slbd7dV2yesterday
- “On Borrowed Time!” #JaegerLeCoultre 38mm Master Control #Geographic Ref#: 142.84.20 https://t.co/yxkzfK6wJI https://t.co/GlqTIbGc6tyesterday
- “Hard To Crack!” #Rolex 36mm #DayDate 18k Yellow Gold Satin Dial, circa 1976 Ref#: 1803 https://t.co/9z3wD7Xetz https://t.co/1wMpxE8hrk2 days ago