Hard to believe it’s been 20 years since Kobe Bryant appeared on the NBA scene, but it has. This April 13th will be the last time he’ll be wearing the LA Lakers jersey in an official game: LA Lakers vs Utah Jazz at 7:30PM (10:30PM Eastern Time Zone). No doubt one of the greatest players to ever compete in the sport of basketball. His career is lavished with awards, titles and endorsements. Let’s reflect on the man’s time and his about to increase in desirability and value: Hublot watch. Continue reading “Kobe Bryant Watches & Last Shot Clock” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Gentle Stream!” #Cartier 42mm #Calibre 18k Rose Gold Ref#: W7100007 * Chocolate Dial Automatic… https://t.co/n6APGid8aT9 hours ago
- “An Autumn Moment!” #Rolex 36mm #Datejust Steel And 14k Yellow Gold, circa 1967 Ref#: 1601 * Gold Pie Pan Dial Ful… https://t.co/JT77cxy9sH11 hours ago
- “Flashy Ventures!” #JaegerLeCoultre 46mm Master Compressor Extreme World Chrono Ref#: 176.84.10 * Orange Crush Pari… https://t.co/JJ9Y5bCYruyesterday
- “Half A Century!” #IWC 36mm #Ingenieur Vintage, circa 1950’s Ref#: 666 AD * Caliber 8521 Stainless Steel… https://t.co/ur3pzuX5myyesterday
- “Colorful Beginnings!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Power Reserve Ref#: PAM 93 * Titanium Blue Dial D Series… https://t.co/2OzeJV7wZ6yesterday