Element iN Time is proud to have just recently been blogged about on “A Blog To Watch”, which is arguably one of the best blogs writing about horology matters on the internet. Our friend and customer Scott Goldman was kind enough to do us the honor of posting about his pleasant experiences while trying to fulfill his timepiece needs with us. Continue reading “Element iN Time iN The Media” »
Madison Avenue in New York will be the stage for one of the biggest watch events of the year: the sixth edition of “Madison Avenue Watch Week”, presented by “The Wall Street Journal”, the “Madison Avenue Business Improvement District and the “Horological Society of New York”, from April 13th thru the 20th. Continue reading “6th Madison Avenue Watch Week April 13 to 20, 2016” »
For its sixth year in a row Vacheron Constantin is granting homage to artistic crafts, by celebrating the “European Artistic Crafts Days 2016”, presented at the Musée des Arts Decoratifs, in Paris, from March 29th to April 3rd. This year their celebrating sartorialism, a term that derives from the Latin “sartor” which means “tailor”. Sartorialism therefor signifies “matters pertaining to a tailor”. So, Vacheron Constantin has dressed up a dress watch. Continue reading “Vacheron Constantin Dresses Up A Dress Watch” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Flashy Ventures!” #JaegerLeCoultre 46mm Master Compressor Extreme World Chrono Ref#: 176.84.10 * Orange Crush Pari… https://t.co/JJ9Y5bCYru8 hours ago
- “Half A Century!” #IWC 36mm #Ingenieur Vintage, circa 1950’s Ref#: 666 AD * Caliber 8521 Stainless Steel… https://t.co/ur3pzuX5my12 hours ago
- “Colorful Beginnings!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Power Reserve Ref#: PAM 93 * Titanium Blue Dial D Series… https://t.co/2OzeJV7wZ614 hours ago
- “The Fall Has Begun!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX & https://t.co/yJLN4iAWku https://t.co/aZLz8DuOgE3 days ago
- “iN The Woods!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual 18k Yellow Gold Ref#: 15238 * Champagne Dial K Series, circa 2001… https://t.co/VWH7WzCzZE3 days ago