Element iN Time is proud to have just recently been blogged about on “A Blog To Watch”, which is arguably one of the best blogs writing about horology matters on the internet. Our friend and customer Scott Goldman was kind enough to do us the honor of posting about his pleasant experiences while trying to fulfill his timepiece needs with us. Continue reading “Element iN Time iN The Media” »
Madison Avenue in New York will be the stage for one of the biggest watch events of the year: the sixth edition of “Madison Avenue Watch Week”, presented by “The Wall Street Journal”, the “Madison Avenue Business Improvement District and the “Horological Society of New York”, from April 13th thru the 20th. Continue reading “6th Madison Avenue Watch Week April 13 to 20, 2016” »
For its sixth year in a row Vacheron Constantin is granting homage to artistic crafts, by celebrating the “European Artistic Crafts Days 2016”, presented at the Musée des Arts Decoratifs, in Paris, from March 29th to April 3rd. This year their celebrating sartorialism, a term that derives from the Latin “sartor” which means “tailor”. Sartorialism therefor signifies “matters pertaining to a tailor”. So, Vacheron Constantin has dressed up a dress watch. Continue reading “Vacheron Constantin Dresses Up A Dress Watch” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “A Clear Drop!” #Bulgari 38mm #Diagono Stainless Steel Ref#: LCV38S https://t.co/NWafCiQtjB https://t.co/zW2HMAgSJhyesterday
- “Pop The Cap!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II #Pepsi Red/Blue Bezel Ref#: 16710 * Z Serial, circa 2006… https://t.co/I4Dv5ohXHdyesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 41.5mm #Seamaster Aqua Terra ‘#PyeongChang2018’ Ref#: 518.104.22.168.03.001 * EMAIL o… https://t.co/C09ZgFy7AXyesterday
- “Shifting Tides!” #Omega 41mm #Seamaster Stainless Steel Ref#: 2254.50.00 * Black Dial Black Bezel… https://t.co/fbIwSgOeQZ2 days ago
- “Built To Last!” #Cartier 24mm #Santos Stainless Steel Ref#: 1565 * Quartz Silver Dial https://t.co/PkRQlsXDKc https://t.co/sz5IssgYww2 days ago