Well humankind has been to the moon, rock bands have played tribute to the moon and Omega has issued various moon-watches. From the recently launched “Grey Side of The Moon”; to all the various Speedmaster timepieces on its catalog, with the associated fame and prestige of being molded on the first watch to go to the moon. Now at Baselworld 2016 we can gaze at the new: “Grey Side of The Moon ‘Meteorite’”. Continue reading “Omega “Grey Side of the Moon” Meteorite” »
Rolex Explorer has been around since the 1950’s, originally launched in 1953. Its first major evolution probably occurred in 1989 when they introduced the: sapphire crystal, white gold outlined index markers, a redesigned 36mm case and presented the mechanical movement, caliber 3000, on the Rolex reference number 14270. There have been other upgrades and swaps along the years since then and now at Baselworld 2016 the Explorer is given a brighter light. Continue reading “Rolex Explorer Gets A Chromalight” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Longines 42mm Skin #Diver Heritage Collection Ref#: L2.8126.96.36.199 * EMAIL or CALL to Pre-… https://t.co/ZcSMVmHfLe14 hours ago
- “Strokes iN Time!” #Rolex 34mm Vintage OysterDate Precision Ref#: 6694 * Steel Ivory White Dial, circa 1960… https://t.co/dv92hVlJiX14 hours ago
- “Dock And Set!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Submersible La Bomba 1000m Ref#: PAM 87 * Unpolished Collector’s Condition E… https://t.co/ryw4gXWs1b20 hours ago
- “Dare To Dream!” #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster #Moonwatch Moonphase Chrono Ref#: 3188.8.131.52.01.001 * Aventurine Dial… https://t.co/OPJeJwdu1Jyesterday
- “See Past The Fog!” #JaegerLeCoultre 38mm Master Control Geographic Ref#: 142.84.20 * Stainless Steel Silver Dial… https://t.co/kykHVL7r9zyesterday