Christie’s finished up 2015 with two great watch auctions, one dedicated to the “Omega Speedmaster” and another for “Rare Watches & Important Discoveries”. This time around they’re gathering up itemized artifacts leftover from the “James Bond Spectre” movie-set, which was released to theaters worldwide on the 6th of November 2015. Christie’s auction begins on the 16th and closes on the 23rd of February 2016. Continue reading “Christie’s Hosting A “James Bond Spectre” Auction” »
Most of us hear Wakmann and we say oh yes. A Wakmann. But once we hear Breitling it usually sparks a new flare of interest.
On the face of the watch it only says Wakmann Automatic . There is no mention of Breitling, just the information from the tachymeter, the days of the week, and the date window, and the hands of the watch. Six hands to be exact. Two hands to tell conventional time, two orange hands reflect the stopwatch features, there is an orange cumulative time counter in a sub-dial at six o’clock, letting you know the watch can time a 12 hour race and at nine o’clock, we have the seconds hand. In black. Continue reading “The Wakmann aka Breitling Regate 2 Chronograph” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “A Clear Drop!” #Bulgari 38mm #Diagono Stainless Steel Ref#: LCV38S https://t.co/NWafCiQtjB https://t.co/zW2HMAgSJhyesterday
- “Pop The Cap!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II #Pepsi Red/Blue Bezel Ref#: 16710 * Z Serial, circa 2006… https://t.co/I4Dv5ohXHdyesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 41.5mm #Seamaster Aqua Terra ‘#PyeongChang2018’ Ref#: 5126.96.36.199.03.001 * EMAIL o… https://t.co/C09ZgFy7AXyesterday
- “Shifting Tides!” #Omega 41mm #Seamaster Stainless Steel Ref#: 2254.50.00 * Black Dial Black Bezel… https://t.co/fbIwSgOeQZ2 days ago
- “Built To Last!” #Cartier 24mm #Santos Stainless Steel Ref#: 1565 * Quartz Silver Dial https://t.co/PkRQlsXDKc https://t.co/sz5IssgYww2 days ago