This is the first venture by Breitling in to the smartwatch market and it’s aiming for pilots. The Swiss manufacture had initially revealed this timepiece at Baselworld 2015. But, a year has gone by and now after some tweaks on the final design it’s been unveiled and dubbed: “Breitling Exospace B55 Connected”. Continue reading “Breitling Exospace B55 is Not A Smartwatch But is Connected” »
Several changes shall occur at this year’s 26th edition of the SIHH (Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie), occurring from the 18th up till the 22nd of January 2016, in Geneva, Switzerland. Traditionally this annual luxury fair, which is organized by the FHH (Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie) mainly showcases brands under the Richemont Group umbrella. But, this year we’ll have some new comers on the floor. Continue reading “SIHH 2016 Adds 9 Novelty Acts” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Customer Bound!” #Omega 42mm #Speedmaster Professional #Moonwatch Ref#: 145.022 * Caliber 861, circa 1990… https://t.co/Sjl3MifGMM20 hours ago
- “A Subtle Flame!” #AudemarsPiguet 31mm Classic Quartz, circa 1980’s Ref#: N/A * Dress Watch iN 18k Yellow Gold… https://t.co/eoAGHiVnwkyesterday
- “Lean Back & Soak It iN!” #Panerai 42mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Titanium Ref#: PAM 728 * Blue Dial… https://t.co/q08IdZcAXGyesterday
- “A Clear Drop!” #Bulgari 38mm #Diagono Stainless Steel Ref#: LCV38S https://t.co/NWafCiQtjB https://t.co/zW2HMAgSJhyesterday
- “Pop The Cap!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II #Pepsi Red/Blue Bezel Ref#: 16710 * Z Serial, circa 2006… https://t.co/I4Dv5ohXHd2 days ago