Charles Schulz’s comic strip Peanuts, gave birth to Charlie Brown and his dog Snoopy, which can both be seen at the box-office, starring in “The Peanuts Movie”. But, more important than Snoopy going Hollywood is his association to Omega watches, NASA and the Apollo mission that took humankind towards the moon. This year marks the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 13 mission and Omega has issued a new time piece to highlight the occasion. Continue reading “Omega Speedmaster takes Snoopy for another Moonwalk” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “iN Cruise Mode!” #IWC 43mm #Ingenieur Chronograph #AMG, 2010 Ref#; IW3725-04 * Titanium https://t.co/gfljFQ2oa8 https://t.co/H0oD82GZS214 hours ago
- “A Clear View!” #Cartier 40mm #Pasha #Seatimer, 2008 Ref#: W31080M7 * Silver Dial https://t.co/mnYuWWMqAL https://t.co/2XlrkmeKvX17 hours ago
- “Smooth Sailing!” #Omega 41mm #Seamaster 300M Patina Blue Ref#: 2542.80.00 * Stainless Steel Quartz… https://t.co/jTCDQa26R02 days ago
- “Sunny Yet Chilly!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX & https://t.co/yJLN4iAWku https://t.co/bP8CDtcvnj2 days ago
- “Waiting For The Tide!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Marina Logo O Series Ref#: PAM 005 * Stainless Steel… https://t.co/6pB4AiLDur3 days ago