Jaeger-LeCoultre first presented the world with the “Geophysics Universal Time” watch model during the international scientific project, called the “The International Geophysical Year”. This occurred in 1957 and lasted till December 31, 1958 which also highlighted the exchange of knowledge between the East and West during the Cold War. Tensions were high and paranoia reigned in this era, but science also thrived as it furthered research in areas as: seismology, electromagnetism, glaciology, radioactivity and solar activity. Continue reading “Jaeger-LeCoultre gets Scientific with True Seconds & Universal Time” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The Fall Has Begun!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX & https://t.co/yJLN4iAWku https://t.co/aZLz8DuOgEyesterday
- “iN The Woods!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual 18k Yellow Gold Ref#: 15238 * Champagne Dial K Series, circa 2001… https://t.co/VWH7WzCzZEyesterday
- “Leave It Behind!” #IWC 45mm #Worldtimer Stainless Steel Ref#: IW3262-01 * Black Dial https://t.co/wJUcnb8U3c https://t.co/sYvxf11vBRyesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #UlysseNardin 44mm #Torpilleur Military Semper Fortis Limited Edition Of Only 173 Pieces!… https://t.co/u8abuX9DzGyesterday
- “Go Ahead!” #Rolex 31mm #Datejust Steel & Gold Fluted Ref#: 178273 * Roman Dial On Jubilee https://t.co/wLpEK9YprB https://t.co/MTm76S6HRX2 days ago