I’ve been wearing the Panerai Radiomir 1936 PAM 249 for two days now. It’s a watch that commands attention immediately in a simple but robust way. The matte California dial is plain and subtle, the hands are edged in blue steel, and are equally inconspicuous and the hours on the dial are sunfaded Roman numerals. At 47mm, it is a wide watch which conveys dominant wrist presence. Continue reading “The Panerist – PAM 249” »
How could a watch become a smartwatch without any hassle? That seems to be one of the many questions running through people’s minds ever since the Apple watch appeared on the scene. And though most horologists can’t conceive the thought of leaving their precious mechanical watches in a drawer to favor a smartwatch. There is no doubt many would appreciate and take advantage of these digital enhancements, if they could acquire an accessory that brought on that possibility in a minimally obtrusive manner. Introducing the “Chronos” solution to adding more smarts to the mechanical. Continue reading “Chronos Wear Adds More Smarts to your Wrist” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDq21 hours ago
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi2yesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Cartier 40mm #Mysterious Day & Night Rotonde de Cartier 45mm Skeleton Mysterious Double… https://t.co/Sa7Xi1qQeJyesterday
- “Fed By Two Spheres!” #Omega 37mm Constellation Hybrid #Chronograph Ref#: 1542.30.00 * Mechanical & Quartz Movement… https://t.co/HSgw1JbUjMyesterday
- “Concrete Take Off!” #JaegerLeCoultre 46mm Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm Ref#: 177.T4.7V * #ValentinoRossi Limi… https://t.co/HPfvwsV0Dr2 days ago