The “IWC Mark XII” was the first step towards making this traditionally military aviation watch model into a civilian wristwatch, although the process really materialized with the edition of the “Mark XV”. Still, the first timepiece to appeal beyond the military would become iconic in its own right and further fuel interest for this IWC “Mark Series” model line that has been in production since 1936. Continue reading “IWC Mark XII iN A Collectible Facet” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The March Continues!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX & https://t.co/yJLN4iAWku https://t.co/l8PKL0d4pI20 hours ago
- “Limelight Weekend Ahead!” #Hublot 40mm Classic Chronograph Diamond Bezel Ref#: 1810.1.054 https://t.co/ssXHDRGBzZ https://t.co/73fn48t9rMyesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Cartier 38mm Drive de Cartier Extra-Flat New #SIHH2018 Release! * EMAIL or CALL to Pre-Or… https://t.co/ACD07VoC9Zyesterday
- “Walk On iN!” #JaegerLeCoultre 40mm Master Control Geographic Silver Dial Ref#: 150.84.20 https://t.co/r8ob2kGzH9 https://t.co/TqArfBxHyXyesterday
- “Meteor Collision!” #Omega 39mm #Speedmaster Triple Calendar Chronograph Ref#: 3520.50.00 https://t.co/oJV2QtI6da https://t.co/ihUpjqAKPC2 days ago