All watches have their origin story and Rolex’s can be traced back to the “BubbleBack”. It wasn’t their first timepiece, but it was quite probably their first breakthrough best-seller. A cornerstone in the quest to associate the Rolex brand with terms such as: precision, accuracy and reliability. A goal that was accomplished and has been maintained to these days. And there have been many other innovations Rolex has brought to horology. But, it’s still quite admirable to certify that if you back check their older models, like this 60 year old “bubble back”. They not only continue to keep time, but they’re also still desirable. Continue reading “A BubbleBack Behind the Rolex Oyster” »
We’ve all heard the slogan “You never really own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation”.
It is a classy and compelling slogan. One that gets you thinking. Thinking about your life; about those who came before you and the things they carried, that they passed on, that you now carry. Things covered in that filmy layer of time. Things that whisper stories and echo events long passed. Things that inspire you to go forth boldly and carry the torch high illuminating the way forward. Continue reading “These Have Been Patekularly Good Days” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “A Clear Drop!” #Bulgari 38mm #Diagono Stainless Steel Ref#: LCV38S https://t.co/NWafCiQtjB https://t.co/zW2HMAgSJhyesterday
- “Pop The Cap!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II #Pepsi Red/Blue Bezel Ref#: 16710 * Z Serial, circa 2006… https://t.co/I4Dv5ohXHdyesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 41.5mm #Seamaster Aqua Terra ‘#PyeongChang2018’ Ref#: 5126.96.36.199.03.001 * EMAIL o… https://t.co/C09ZgFy7AXyesterday
- “Shifting Tides!” #Omega 41mm #Seamaster Stainless Steel Ref#: 2254.50.00 * Black Dial Black Bezel… https://t.co/fbIwSgOeQZ2 days ago
- “Built To Last!” #Cartier 24mm #Santos Stainless Steel Ref#: 1565 * Quartz Silver Dial https://t.co/PkRQlsXDKc https://t.co/sz5IssgYww2 days ago