All watches have their origin story and Rolex’s can be traced back to the “BubbleBack”. It wasn’t their first timepiece, but it was quite probably their first breakthrough best-seller. A cornerstone in the quest to associate the Rolex brand with terms such as: precision, accuracy and reliability. A goal that was accomplished and has been maintained to these days. And there have been many other innovations Rolex has brought to horology. But, it’s still quite admirable to certify that if you back check their older models, like this 60 year old “bubble back”. They not only continue to keep time, but they’re also still desirable. Continue reading “A BubbleBack Behind the Rolex Oyster” »
We’ve all heard the slogan “You never really own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation”.
It is a classy and compelling slogan. One that gets you thinking. Thinking about your life; about those who came before you and the things they carried, that they passed on, that you now carry. Things covered in that filmy layer of time. Things that whisper stories and echo events long passed. Things that inspire you to go forth boldly and carry the torch high illuminating the way forward. Continue reading “These Have Been Patekularly Good Days” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #TAGHeuer 43mm #Carrera Calibre 02T Senna Edition Ref#: CAR5A91.FT6162 * EMAIL or CALL to… https://t.co/QKqRZC634s3 hours ago
- “An Autumn Break!” #Rolex 33mm #Cellini Danaos 18k White Gold Ref#: 4233 * Manual Wind, 1999 https://t.co/OpOF9M0yKf https://t.co/pBYi23Tpxd7 hours ago
- “Exquisite Patterns!” #Parmigiani Kalpa 39mm “Kalapagraphe” Chronograph Ref#: PFC128-0001400-HC1442 * Stainless Ste… https://t.co/iLEqvO9HWa9 hours ago
- “The Twilight Zone!” #IWC 44mm #Portuguese Yacht Club #Chronograph Ref#: IW3905-02 * Stainless Steel, 2015… https://t.co/KCmM4y4t0Fyesterday
- “Built To Tread!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master Compressor #Memovox Ref#: 170.84.70 * Stainless Steel Black Dial… https://t.co/UGG7Ouadj0yesterday