The latest release by Vacheron Constantin is a contemporary interpretation of a model they created back in 1955, bearing the reference# 6087. It was the first water-resistant and anti-magnetic chronograph they manufactured and now is relaunched, introducing the: Vacheron Constantin Historiques Cornes de Vache 1955. Continue reading “Vacheron Constantin reissues “Cornes de Vache”” »
This new timepiece from Cartier is aimed as a sports model and comes with 3 different color schemes: silver dial with black hands, grey dial with satin finished hands and a grey dial with pink gold-toned accents. Cartier combined design elements from the 1950’s and 1960’s era dive watches with their own their own characteristic DNA traits. Cartier Ronde Croisiere, was the chosen name for this new line of watches. Croisiere in French means “cruise” and since this is a sports watch I guess if you’re on a “cruise” this would be a “relaxed” casual sports watch. And since its only 100m (330 feet) water resistance it wasn’t conceived to actually be a diver’s watch. Continue reading “Cartier Ronde undressed for Croisiere Mode” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Times For Giving!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master #Memovox LTD ED Ref#: 200.84.70 * Tribute To Polaris 1968… https://t.co/QLN6bCAzt822 hours ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster “#Porsche Club of America” LTD ED Made Of Grey Ceramic * EMAIL or… https://t.co/3eOnw1VCvLyesterday
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDqyesterday
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi2yesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Cartier 40mm #Mysterious Day & Night Rotonde de Cartier 45mm Skeleton Mysterious Double… https://t.co/Sa7Xi1qQeJ2 days ago