The latest release by Vacheron Constantin is a contemporary interpretation of a model they created back in 1955, bearing the reference# 6087. It was the first water-resistant and anti-magnetic chronograph they manufactured and now is relaunched, introducing the: Vacheron Constantin Historiques Cornes de Vache 1955. Continue reading “Vacheron Constantin reissues “Cornes de Vache”” »
This new timepiece from Cartier is aimed as a sports model and comes with 3 different color schemes: silver dial with black hands, grey dial with satin finished hands and a grey dial with pink gold-toned accents. Cartier combined design elements from the 1950’s and 1960’s era dive watches with their own their own characteristic DNA traits. Cartier Ronde Croisiere, was the chosen name for this new line of watches. Croisiere in French means “cruise” and since this is a sports watch I guess if you’re on a “cruise” this would be a “relaxed” casual sports watch. And since its only 100m (330 feet) water resistance it wasn’t conceived to actually be a diver’s watch. Continue reading “Cartier Ronde undressed for Croisiere Mode” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Customer Bound!” #Omega 42mm #Speedmaster Professional #Moonwatch Ref#: 145.022 * Caliber 861, circa 1990… https://t.co/Sjl3MifGMM20 hours ago
- “A Subtle Flame!” #AudemarsPiguet 31mm Classic Quartz, circa 1980’s Ref#: N/A * Dress Watch iN 18k Yellow Gold… https://t.co/eoAGHiVnwkyesterday
- “Lean Back & Soak It iN!” #Panerai 42mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Titanium Ref#: PAM 728 * Blue Dial… https://t.co/q08IdZcAXGyesterday
- “A Clear Drop!” #Bulgari 38mm #Diagono Stainless Steel Ref#: LCV38S https://t.co/NWafCiQtjB https://t.co/zW2HMAgSJhyesterday
- “Pop The Cap!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II #Pepsi Red/Blue Bezel Ref#: 16710 * Z Serial, circa 2006… https://t.co/I4Dv5ohXHd2 days ago