The Casio MRGG1000RT-1A is the most expensive G-Shock ever released for sale. Made with the titanium 64 alloy. Casio claims that the composition mix of 90% titanium, 6% aluminum and 4% vanadium makes the Ti64, seven times harder than pure titanium. Not to mention the “Japan Blue” DLC (diamond-like carbon) treatment on the case, bracelet, gold front screw and crown, and anti-glare sapphire glass. Finishing up with a recrystallized bezel that is inspired by the “nie pattern” a conjunction of small distinct crystalline particles that appear like twinkling stars, often used in the craftsmanship of Japanese swords. Continue reading “Casio unveils a $6,000 G-Shock” »
Recently EiT (Element iN Time) had a moment to sit and chat a bit with Ray OJ, formerly the Curator of Horticulture, at all New York City Zoos; credited with award-winning exhibits, such as the: Bronx Zoo’s Madagascar exhibit. Continue reading “EiT Talk’s Time with: Ray OJ” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The Day After!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II R Serial, circa 1988 Ref#: 16713 * Steel & Yellow Gold with Root Beer D… https://t.co/i1etHno02r14 hours ago
- “Times For Giving!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master #Memovox LTD ED Ref#: 200.84.70 * Tribute To Polaris 1968… https://t.co/QLN6bCAzt82 days ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster “#Porsche Club of America” LTD ED Made Of Grey Ceramic * EMAIL or… https://t.co/3eOnw1VCvL2 days ago
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDq2 days ago
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi23 days ago