Jaeger-LeCoultre announced one of the thinnest (if not the thinnest watch) to ever be produced, introducing the: “Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Thin Squelette”. Its tagline on the official press-release justifies the lightness as a way of fixating on the essentials of this time piece. Continue reading “Jaeger-LeCoultre goes on a Diet” »
This isn’t the first partnership between Bell & Ross and Dassault Aviation. They had worked together in 2013 to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Dassault Falcon, one of the world leaders in private jets, by issuing the special edition watches: BR 123 and BR 126. And of course to collaborate once again could only be to top their previous endeavors, introducing the limited-edition: “Bell & Ross BR03-94 Rafale” Continue reading “Bell & Ross team-up with Dassault to conceive Rafale” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Customer Bound!” #Omega 42mm #Speedmaster Professional #Moonwatch Ref#: 145.022 * Caliber 861, circa 1990… https://t.co/Sjl3MifGMM20 hours ago
- “A Subtle Flame!” #AudemarsPiguet 31mm Classic Quartz, circa 1980’s Ref#: N/A * Dress Watch iN 18k Yellow Gold… https://t.co/eoAGHiVnwkyesterday
- “Lean Back & Soak It iN!” #Panerai 42mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Titanium Ref#: PAM 728 * Blue Dial… https://t.co/q08IdZcAXGyesterday
- “A Clear Drop!” #Bulgari 38mm #Diagono Stainless Steel Ref#: LCV38S https://t.co/NWafCiQtjB https://t.co/zW2HMAgSJhyesterday
- “Pop The Cap!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II #Pepsi Red/Blue Bezel Ref#: 16710 * Z Serial, circa 2006… https://t.co/I4Dv5ohXHd2 days ago