The Yacht-Master has always had its distinct place in the Rolex series. If the Submariner had a more utilitarian purpose having been constructed with divers and seamen in mind. The Yacht-Master was intended for a more high-end lifestyle, for the type of person who may be near the water but on his own yacht, without all the sporty activity. Rolex is known for just revising and improving their collections instead of totally changing looks and adding features. It’s all about holding on to proven standards and constantly reassuring that quality can never be questioned, when it comes to any Rolex model. So, it comes as a surprise to see rubber on a Rolex, but it’s been seen before and no doubt the Yacht-Master will be a “looker” for it. Continue reading “Rolex goes Rubber & Yacht-Master turns Everose” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Steamy Ascension!” #IWC 39mm #Portofino Amalfi Platinum Chronograph Ref#: IW3703-003 * White Enamel Dial… https://t.co/yNhUaL2U7G8 hours ago
- “Hybrid Inclinations!” #Breitling 42mm #Aerospace Avantage Titanium Ref#: E79362 * Full Set Box & Papers. circa 201… https://t.co/D4opC4ki2y11 hours ago
- “All That Glitters!” #Rolex 41mm #Datejust II Steel & White Gold Bezel Ref#: 116334 * Silver Dial Purple Arabic Num… https://t.co/wTzklR9OOWyesterday
- “Nebulous Portals!” #Panerai 45mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Ref#: PAM 674 * Black Sandwich Dial https://t.co/ZOLdE8Bdh7 https://t.co/Y1JJNxEF6lyesterday
- “Blood On The Tracks!” #Omega 40mm #Railmaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer Ref#: 220.127.116.11.01.001 * Stainless-St… https://t.co/pPnjLsYw24yesterday