Abraham-Louis Breguet was one of the most essential watchmakers of his day and his legacy has endured through time. On October 27th, 1815, he was chosen to make chronometers for the French Royal Navy by King Louis XVIII. To commemorate the 200th anniversary of that alliance Breguet has chosen to issue a new chronograph as a celebration, introducing the: Breguet Marine 5823. Continue reading “Breguet celebrates 200 years of Navigating Time” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Go Ahead!” #Rolex 31mm #Datejust Steel & Gold Fluted Ref#: 178273 * Roman Dial On Jubilee https://t.co/wLpEK9YprB https://t.co/MTm76S6HRX4 hours ago
- “Time To Rebuild!” #IWC 44mm #Ingenieur Ceramic Bezel Ref#: IW3234-01 * Stainless-Steel Black Dial… https://t.co/QpX69bkXhb7 hours ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Marina 8-Days Available iN Steel or Titanium! * EMAIL or CALL to Pr… https://t.co/cFsXgEAsYlyesterday
- “To New Surroundings!” #Corum 41mm Admiral’s Cup #Trophy Ref#: 082.831.20 * Stainless Steel Flag Dial… https://t.co/QjeiyTZROPyesterday
- “Let The Sunshine!” #Rolex 36mm #Datejust Steel & Yellow Gold Ref#: 16233 * Champagne Index Dial… https://t.co/OZQUT8n6P7yesterday