Back in 1975 in the midst of the dreaded “quartz crisis” which lead many watch manufactures to ruins. Two brothers actually set sail against the tides and announced their first men’s watch. Nicola and Paolo, the Bulgari brothers, took a look at their heritage and were inspired by the ancient Roman coin, the Sestertius. Continue reading “Bulgari 40th Anniversary after the “Quartz Crisis”” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Longines 42mm Skin #Diver Heritage Collection Ref#: L2.818.104.22.168 * EMAIL or CALL to Pre-… https://t.co/ZcSMVmHfLe14 hours ago
- “Strokes iN Time!” #Rolex 34mm Vintage OysterDate Precision Ref#: 6694 * Steel Ivory White Dial, circa 1960… https://t.co/dv92hVlJiX14 hours ago
- “Dock And Set!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Submersible La Bomba 1000m Ref#: PAM 87 * Unpolished Collector’s Condition E… https://t.co/ryw4gXWs1b21 hours ago
- “Dare To Dream!” #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster #Moonwatch Moonphase Chrono Ref#: 322.214.171.124.01.001 * Aventurine Dial… https://t.co/OPJeJwdu1Jyesterday
- “See Past The Fog!” #JaegerLeCoultre 38mm Master Control Geographic Ref#: 142.84.20 * Stainless Steel Silver Dial… https://t.co/kykHVL7r9zyesterday