After releasing new models of the Aquaracer earlier this year, TAG Heuer is back yet again to retouch the same watch. For there have been several incarnations of this timepiece, but the 300m version is still the closest to the original “Heuer 2000” launched back in 1982, the true predecessor of the “Aquaracer” line. Introducing the: “TAG Heuer 300m Aquaracer Caliber 16 Chronograph Ceramic”. Continue reading “TAG Heuer Adds Ceramic Bezel to Aquaracer Caliber 16” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Steamy Ascension!” #IWC 39mm #Portofino Amalfi Platinum Chronograph Ref#: IW3703-003 * White Enamel Dial… https://t.co/yNhUaL2U7G8 hours ago
- “Hybrid Inclinations!” #Breitling 42mm #Aerospace Avantage Titanium Ref#: E79362 * Full Set Box & Papers. circa 201… https://t.co/D4opC4ki2y11 hours ago
- “All That Glitters!” #Rolex 41mm #Datejust II Steel & White Gold Bezel Ref#: 116334 * Silver Dial Purple Arabic Num… https://t.co/wTzklR9OOWyesterday
- “Nebulous Portals!” #Panerai 45mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Ref#: PAM 674 * Black Sandwich Dial https://t.co/ZOLdE8Bdh7 https://t.co/Y1JJNxEF6lyesterday
- “Blood On The Tracks!” #Omega 40mm #Railmaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer Ref#: 184.108.40.206.01.001 * Stainless-St… https://t.co/pPnjLsYw24yesterday