After releasing new models of the Aquaracer earlier this year, TAG Heuer is back yet again to retouch the same watch. For there have been several incarnations of this timepiece, but the 300m version is still the closest to the original “Heuer 2000” launched back in 1982, the true predecessor of the “Aquaracer” line. Introducing the: “TAG Heuer 300m Aquaracer Caliber 16 Chronograph Ceramic”. Continue reading “TAG Heuer Adds Ceramic Bezel to Aquaracer Caliber 16” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Times For Giving!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master #Memovox LTD ED Ref#: 200.84.70 * Tribute To Polaris 1968… https://t.co/QLN6bCAzt821 hours ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster “#Porsche Club of America” LTD ED Made Of Grey Ceramic * EMAIL or… https://t.co/3eOnw1VCvLyesterday
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDqyesterday
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi2yesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Cartier 40mm #Mysterious Day & Night Rotonde de Cartier 45mm Skeleton Mysterious Double… https://t.co/Sa7Xi1qQeJ2 days ago