After releasing new models of the Aquaracer earlier this year, TAG Heuer is back yet again to retouch the same watch. For there have been several incarnations of this timepiece, but the 300m version is still the closest to the original “Heuer 2000” launched back in 1982, the true predecessor of the “Aquaracer” line. Introducing the: “TAG Heuer 300m Aquaracer Caliber 16 Chronograph Ceramic”. Continue reading “TAG Heuer Adds Ceramic Bezel to Aquaracer Caliber 16” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The Finale To A Week of Finals!” Read Our Blog & Check The New Arrivals! https://t.co/6s6JOicufX &… https://t.co/kpwwa5M1xQ2 days ago
- “iN Bloom!” #Panerai 38mm Luminor Due 18k Rose Gold Ref#: PAM 756 * Ivory And Blue Dial https://t.co/g1SpdQjwNJ https://t.co/xSDiyDNBrZ2 days ago
- “The Long Dive!” #Rolex 44mm Sea-Dweller ‘James Cameron’ Ref#: 116660 * DeepSea D-Blue Dial, Full Set 2017… https://t.co/Nut8rgdvIS2 days ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #VacheronConstantin Patrimony iN Majestic Blue Three Available Options! * EMAIL or CALL to… https://t.co/bZ18Dgng9c3 days ago
- “Between The Lines!” #TAGHeuer 38mm #Monza Calibre 36 Zenith Ref#: CR5110FC6175 * Stainless Steel Black Dial… https://t.co/z6pnzWYYJ43 days ago