Chopard might not be the first brand to come to mind, when one thinks about racing watches, but they’ve designed some of the nicest one’s. Their collections devoted to automobiles: Mille Miglia, Classic Racing, or Grand Prix de Monaco Historique, have all been quite successful and very detail oriented. Continue reading “Chopard Stays iN the Race” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Breguet 40mm 5517 #Marine Collection Available iN 3 Options! * EMAIL or CALL to Pre-Order… https://t.co/E5aK0LIoJO16 hours ago
- “Raise The Curtain!” #JaegerLeCoultre 46mm Master Compressor #Chronograph #GMT Ref#: 205.C5.71 * Ceramic Grey Dial,… https://t.co/0TSFmTc2LP20 hours ago
- “A Mystical Journey!” #IWC 44mm #Pilot Antoine de Saint Exupery Ref#: IW3201-03 * 18k Rose Gold LTD ED… https://t.co/40DJVge4afyesterday
- “Cruise Mode!” #Panerai 45mm #Radiomir 1940 3 Days Ref#: PAM 573 * 18k Rose Gold Brown Dial https://t.co/WIpvhJdeWd https://t.co/eI4ub5t10zyesterday
- “An Early Departure!” #Longines 35mm #Conquest 18k Rose Gold Ref#: 92025-6 * Caliber 291, circa 1960’s… https://t.co/41QGfCyFM7yesterday