Zenith just like other brands tend to lay off the bronze material, unless we’re talking about a dive watch. Pilot watches tend to be stainless steel, or gold, but not bronze. Actually this material has only been more heavily used in watch manufacturing in the last decade. The “Extra Special” came in stainless steel when it was originally launched in 2014. But, at first glance we can say this “bronze age” is a fitting match for this vintage looking timepiece. Continue reading “Zenith takes its “Extra Special” to the “Bronze Age”” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #IWC 39mm #Pilot’s Automatic #Spitfire Available iN Steel or Bronze! * EMAIL or CALL to Pr… https://t.co/shj2iFSNSg21 hours ago
- “A Clear Landing!” #Longines 41mm #Heritage Avigation Ref#: L2.822.214.171.124 * Type A-7 1935 https://t.co/VP0qusyruQ https://t.co/AnW1ZG1nYR23 hours ago
- “A New Frontier!” #Rolex 40mm #Daytona Platinum Brown Ceramic Bezel Ref#: 116506 * Ice Blue Dial… https://t.co/ZP1rUovVFyyesterday
- “Set To Shine!” #Rolex 36mm #Datejust Steel & Fluted 18k Bezel Ref#: 116234 * Blue Diamond Dial Jubilee Bracelet… https://t.co/01gPjYQMA0yesterday
- “Plain Mesmerized!” #Panerai 42mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Ref#: PAM 904 * Steel Anthracite Dial https://t.co/LzYIOPK1uz https://t.co/6OnUn8sIlV2 days ago