The watch industry is characterized by a certain conservatism. Which is why it comes as a surprise, when one of their main brands produces a timepiece that breaks a mold. If we trace back in time we can find various isolated instances in which this has occurred. And this year it seems like Patek Philippe has gone down the route, of the unexpected. Introducing the: “Patek Philippe 5524G Calatrava Pilot Travel Time”. Continue reading “Patek Philippe breaks the Calatrava mold” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II “#Pepsi” Bezel Ref#: 126710BLRO * EMAIL or CALL to Pre-Order!!… https://t.co/1TZtxPC4tz7 hours ago
- “On The Horizon!” #AudemarsPiguet 42mm Royal Oak Offshore Diver Ref#: 15710ST.OO.A002CA.01 * Stainless Steel… https://t.co/fNtISB3tq311 hours ago
- “A Different Tone!” #Omega 42mm #Speedmaster Professional #Moonwatch, 2016 Ref#: 3184.108.40.206.01.001 * Stainless-St… https://t.co/TEDuoRmCPCyesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #IWC 46mm Big #Pilot Annual Calendar ‘150 Years’ Edition Ref#: IW502708 * EMAIL or CALL to… https://t.co/RI6GW0mEwXyesterday
- “Let It Clear!” #Tudor 43mm #Heritage Black Bay Bronze Ref#: 79250BM * Brown Dial Brown Bezel… https://t.co/bq0KEqFDk7yesterday