The watch industry is characterized by a certain conservatism. Which is why it comes as a surprise, when one of their main brands produces a timepiece that breaks a mold. If we trace back in time we can find various isolated instances in which this has occurred. And this year it seems like Patek Philippe has gone down the route, of the unexpected. Introducing the: “Patek Philippe 5524G Calatrava Pilot Travel Time”. Continue reading “Patek Philippe breaks the Calatrava mold” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Clear Views!” #Oris 44mm #Audi Sport #GMT Silver Dial Ref#: 01 747 7701 4461-07 5 22 87FCS https://t.co/quPMwiy3Os https://t.co/RQ7Vi4GtEL18 hours ago
- “Recouping To Soar!” #Panerai 44mm #Luminor Power Reserve #Titanium Ref#: PAM 57 * Brown Dial C Series 2000… https://t.co/MAXC0L5NQqyesterday
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Panerai 50mm L’Astronomo #Luminor 1950 Tourbillon Moon Phases Equation Of Time GMT * Ref#… https://t.co/j0Slbd7dV2yesterday
- “On Borrowed Time!” #JaegerLeCoultre 38mm Master Control #Geographic Ref#: 142.84.20 https://t.co/yxkzfK6wJI https://t.co/GlqTIbGc6tyesterday
- “Hard To Crack!” #Rolex 36mm #DayDate 18k Yellow Gold Satin Dial, circa 1976 Ref#: 1803 https://t.co/9z3wD7Xetz https://t.co/1wMpxE8hrk2 days ago