The watch industry is characterized by a certain conservatism. Which is why it comes as a surprise, when one of their main brands produces a timepiece that breaks a mold. If we trace back in time we can find various isolated instances in which this has occurred. And this year it seems like Patek Philippe has gone down the route, of the unexpected. Introducing the: “Patek Philippe 5524G Calatrava Pilot Travel Time”. Continue reading “Patek Philippe breaks the Calatrava mold” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Blancpain 40mm #FiftyFathoms Ocean Commitment III Ref#: 50008-11B40-52A * EMAIL or CALL t… https://t.co/l7kstxBhVU2 hours ago
- “Cosmic Creations!” #Omega 36mm #Constellation Stainless Steel Ref#: 368.1075 * Silver Dial, Caliber 111 Automatic… https://t.co/cVk2oyJdwB5 hours ago
- “iN Full Bloom!” #Cartier 42mm #Ronde Solo De Cartier Ref#: WSRN0023 * Stainless Steel Blue Dial… https://t.co/mB80dXsZe322 hours ago
- “Nuggets iN The Rough!” #Rolex 26mm #Cellini 18k Yellow Gold Champagne Dial Ref#: 4081 * Manual Winding, Vintage La… https://t.co/Wd54V8DIB0yesterday
- “Washed Ashore!” #Panerai 45mm #Luminor Due 3 Days Stainless Steel Ref#: PAM 674 * Black Sandwich Dial, S Series… https://t.co/YeTEKwxm8uyesterday